Friday, May 25, 2007

Blogs, Artists, Photos, Fun!

I found a bunch of blogs of artists I've grown to love over the past year or so. Please check out their work and maybe talk to them if you want. All good people.

Bernhard Wolf

Hanno Wiesmann

Rhizom (Blog), (Work)

Suzage

Gonzale

Guost (Work)

Mustafah Abdulaziz


and then I don't know much about these artists, but found their blogs and enjoyed them very much so check them out, too:

I am not a photographer

Severin Koller

Jamie Stoker

RTCC


Enjoy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for featuring me.

Take care,

Bernhard

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is really sweet; thank you very much! I always thought I was the one featuring, not the one that gets featured. Nice surprise this.
And a new blog to add to the roll!

rtcc said...

Yeah thanks so much man!

Thanks again for the mention!

Anonymous said...

thanks for that feature mate, much appreciated !

take care.

Anonymous said...

yes, i know most of them and i really like to look at their pictures. see different styles and how they improve their work.
big honor that i´m in the list. really it gave me a big smile.
thanks a lot !!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for featuring me, your blog is very nice and I will definately add it to my reader.
Peace!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the feature, pal.

best,
mustafah