Sunday, April 29, 2007

Lampin' it in Chicago, brohemians.

It's been kinda nice being around in Chicago lately. Hanging out with everyone again. I think the travelling has made it somewhat easier to photograph in Chicago.

Updates: Our house is becoming a hostel for the summer. The residency count is going from 5 to 8 people...in a 3 bedroom. Chaos? yes. $120 for rent? yes.

Yesterday Trev and I photographed people taking pictures of "the bean." Probably the strangest most fun experience I've had in awhile. People throw their inhibitions to the wind because of a large reflective art piece in the middle of a park. And they all call it 'the bean', which kind of sucks for the artist, Anish Kapoor, who originally named it Cloud Gate. I'm pretty positive I haven't heard anyone call it Cloud Gate. I'll update some shots from yesterday when I get the film developed.

We photographed with no plan at all last weekend. Just to shoot, it was nice.







Everyone should go check out Versionfest, it's open 'til May 6th. It's excellent.
Versionfest '07

Peace yo.

No comments: