Monday, April 2, 2007

Catch Up.

My apologies about the lack of posts since the vacation. I've been very busy since we've gotten back and we made a trip out to Dekalb, IL to visit Steve and Davenport, IA to visit Olivia this past weekend. I had a really good time. It was good to visit my friends at NIU and revisit St. Ambrose for a trip down memory lane.


I'm not posting everything from the trip South, that would be far too much, but I will post some highlights and call it quits for posts for that section of the project. So here we go! Pretty out of chronological order...

Daytona Beach, Florida:






Hobe Sound, Florida:





I don't really know:




Miami, Florida:






Nashville, Tennessee:



And finished. Kind of. Here's some of the portraits I've taken for the project I've been working on along the way. Again, out of order. But here we go.


Aaron
West Lafayette, Indiana


Andrew
West Lafayette, Indiana


Bob
Hobe Sound, Florida


Brandie
Davenport, Iowa


Brittany
Jacksonville, Florida


Susan
Chattanooga, Tennessee


Tony
Juno Beach, Florida


Trevor McNaughton
Dekalb, Illinois

just kidding, Trev's not really in it.

Ha!
Enjoy your week guys.

Oh, and if you have time, check out some excellent photographers:

Craig Cowling

Photograph by Craig Cowling


and!


Cameron Wittig

Photograph by Cameron Wittig


Take care guys.

-Matt

No comments: