Thursday, July 12, 2007

Plans for new travels.

Thankfully, we're going to be able to pay for the Ireland trip after all. Which means we'll be flying out August 23 or 24th and returning from Ireland September 2nd.


Other than that, only a few minor updates.

1. Our next door neighbor's apartment is getting gutted and revamped. The workers doing the destruction have been throwing the large pieces of wood and concrete out the window, across this sidewalk (where people walk by) and into one of those big metal dump containers (most of the time, missing their target.)
Our plan is to hide in the alley on the side of our house, and when a 2x4 is thrown out the window, dive into its line of path and not move until the ambulance delivers us to the hospital and some lawyers deliver us a lot of money. What do you think?

2. We're driving to Milwaukee tonight to drop off mine and Nadine Reinke's pieces for the CoPA exhibition tomorrow morning. We're going to stay with Tucker Schwinn's parents or friends or something. It should be a nice "breather" from the Chicago atmosphere.
(Jessica and Tucker)

I found some photos from awhile back that I never did anything with, so I decided to throw some of those in here for the hell of it. It seems like so long ago, but it was only the first week after school got out. Granted, I was in a different home with not really any job, and now I'm in a new apartment with many more jobs. A different place in my mind I believe, too.







Some random portraits...
Brian.

Brad.

Chiara.

Hilary and Mike.

A couple weeks ago or a month ago, or some point before I lost track of all time. At some point in my life, I went to Lake Forest with Brian, Trev, and Victor where we photographed the sunrise. I have a lot of 35mm shots from this that I know I scanned, yet they're not on my computer. So here's what I do have from that short adventure.

A good opportunity for a "Kodak moment"?


And album-cover-looking pictures?




(Victor)

(Victor and Trev)

(Balloon in the bushes)

(Sunrise through a barrel)

I wanted to update all my photos I've taken of the people at "Cloud Gate," yet I just realized that would double this post. So I'm going to save it for another time.



So until then, take good care.



I almost forgot,


Happy Birthday baby bro!


No comments: